11 gifts your dad might actually want
Dad always says, “Do not waste your money on Father's Day!” But sometimes, he doesn’t really mean it.
Father’s Day is just around the corner, and the struggle is real when it comes to "A GIFT FOR DAD." Are you still thinking of ties and socks, or even a wallet to show your appreciation? Come on, not again! Keep reading, because we've got your Father's day sorted.
1) Your bike-riding dad will love this bicycle camera from Cycliq.
This all-in-one bike camera also works as either a front or rear safety light to ensure dad's safety on the road. They stock in a variety of physical stores across Perth. So, wrap it as a gift now!
2) Your workaholic dad needs a relaxation therapy at Float Fremantle more than we do.
Ease your dad into the optimal temperature of salt water, and he will float effortlessly to the surface. Dad will then unwind his mind and relax his muscles while he takes a well-deserved break from reality. Book your workaholic dad a place now for a bit of physical and mental relaxation.
3) Your stylish dad might want a new grooming pack to keep his dad-bod in check
Grab Caveman Beard's grooming products for dad from one of the local Perth Barbershops. The guys here do crafty quality beard oils and grooming products for the modern man.
4) Is dad a die-hard fan of Wildcats? Treat him to that much-wanted membership.
Scream and shout with dad because the brand new season 2017/18 is back. Help him become part of the Wildcats family and enjoy a bunch of benefits when games are on.
5) Take your sweet-tooth dad to TWR at Crown for a unique twisted high coffee.
Imagine his face looking at the high tea set, with four decadent chocolate and coffee-infused desserts, as well as Caramel Espresso Martini and Irish Coffee. You will steal his heart (and if not, the chocolate will!)
6) Get dad a watch to stop him running late to everything.
Yes, this gift has come just in time for Father’s day (pun intended). Several watches from the local Air Wings are on sale now. Kids, you know what to do...
7) If dad is a bit of a speed nut, the V8 hot laps might be just his thing.
Drive dad to the Barbagallo Raceway Perth and book him a ride in the V8 race car. Call or pick an exhilarating package online now. We promise he will love you even more.
8) Keep your music-loving dad plugged in to his favourite tunes while doing his favourite activities.
Your music-loving dad will love the music devices from Headphonic to keep him grooving whilst he’s moving. This local business offers a range of cool devices, so check out their physical store in Tuart Hill.
9) Write dad a heart-warming message with a Father's day card by Jessica Ryker.
Dad always has that question in mind, but he never asks: Am I a good father? Order Jessica's Father's day card online and tell him your deepest thoughts to melt his heart.
10) Take Your green thumb dad to the Little Leaf Co, and he can stay there forever.
Take dad to the Little Leaf Co warehouse in Booragoon, and all plants and garden accessories will turn into his targets! This gift could keep Dad entertained for hours.
11) The best gift you could give.
Paying for a gift is easy, but nothing says thank you like some quality time spent together. So, try to spend some time with your dad this Father's Day. Even a short little brunch is enough to spoil him on this special day.