This event successfully combines walking and wine
Get ready Perth, the Urban Wine Walk is back for Weekend number 3 and is returning to Fremantle on Saturday the 15th of August. After the first two events sold out in less than 24 hours, hurry and grab your tickets before its too late.
On Saturday the 15th of August, Fremantle will come alive as a line-up of the best bars and restaurants each transform into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided trail without having to leave the city!
Choose your adventure as you and your friends enjoy awesome experiences at a hand-picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course enjoying a delicious range of wines from some of the best winemakers Australia has to offer!
Guaranteed to sell out, the Urban Wine Walk promises a fun and unique self-guided wine tasting experience that you and your friends won't want to miss!
PARTICIPATING VENUES & WINEMAKERS
5. Char Char Restaurant & Bar Ft. TBC
6. Bathers Beach House Ft. TBC
7. Harbourside Freo Ft. TBC
8. Benny's Ft. TBC
9. Percy Flint Ft. TBC
Aside from the incredible wines, one of the best things about the Urban Wine Walk is that it's a completely self-guided day out! Which means once you've been to your nominated starting location you can go where you want whenever you want!
What you get for your money
- 30+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
- 1 x $10 Food Voucher to Spend at your Nominated Starting Venue (Before 1 pm)
- 1 x $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Six Pack Minimum / Subject to Participating Producers)
- 1 x $25 Gift Voucher for Support Local Gift Co.
- Complimentary Hop On/Hop Off Shuttle Bus (1-4 pm)
- Official Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
* Please Note - Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected on the day of the event before commencing the Urban Wine Walk. The collection point is as follows:
South Fremantle Registration Location - TBA (Rego's Open Saturday 15th August 11-1 pm)
Fremantle Centre Registration Location - TBA (Rego's Open Saturday 8th August 11-1 pm)
*Please remember to bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets
For more information please visit their website.