This beer festival is bringing it home...for real
Australia’s biggest and longest running beer festival returns to WA with two massive dates and twice the opportunity for festivalgoers to taste Australia’s best craft beers, ciders, spirits and wines!
Kicking off with Perth Beerfest at the Supreme Court Gardens (2-3 October) and back for a second round with Fremantle Beerfest at Esplanade Park Freo (13-15 November), both festivals will have a large local focus. Perth and Fremantle Beerfest will be proudly supporting the West Australian Brewers Association (WABA) to offer the largest gathering of Western Australia producers in one location.
From stouts to sours and the freshest in ciders, Beerfest Perth and Fremantle will each deliver over 300 unique, exotic and small-batch brews including limited-releases, one-off collaborations and crazy cocktail creations; perfectly complemented with a selection of gourmet street eats. Think caramel popcorn Piña Coladas, Nitro Chocolate Stouts, Bubblegum Cider and much more!
More than just a celebration of WA’s paddock to plate, festivalgoers can also expect non-stop live entertainment with live bands and DJs including Jebediah at Perth’s Friday night session, live comedy, roving performers and live-streamed sports in the sports bar. There will also be free masterclasses and brewer forums, beer/food pairing (including cheese and beer and chocolate and beer), and a cocktail making class.
Now more than ever, it is important to support our local producers. Beerfest will showcase local brewers, cider makers, distillers, food producers ranging from Kununurra, Broome and Exmouth in the North to Esperance and Albany in the South and almost every region in between. From limited releases to local regional favourites festival goers can expect the best of everything at Beerfest!
In conjunction with the launch of Freo Beerfest, Little Creatures is also hosting Little Home Brewers – a series of exclusive online masterclasses hosted by Little Creatures’ brewing experts. Budding home brewers have a once in a lifetime opportunity to have their beer recipe made by Little Creatures and featured on tap at Freo BeerFest as a limited release brew. For more information visit www.littlecreatures.com.au/little-home-brewers
With a huge range of activities suited for every possible taste, Beerfest Perth and Fremantle delivers something for everyone.
Fast facts: Beerfest Perth 2020
- DATES: Friday 2 – Saturday 3 October 2020
- LOCATION: Supreme Court Gardens, Perth CBD
- TIMES: Fri: 5-10pm | Sat: 11am-4pm & 5-10pm
- COST: General admission tickets start from $25. Tickets include access to event, BeerFest tasting pot and all entertainment. Food and drinks available for purchase
- TICKETS: Available now at perth.beerfestivals.com.au
FAST FACTS: BEERFEST FREMANTLE 2020 (THE LARGEST ANNUAL GATHERING OF WA BREWERS, CIDER-MAKERS, DISTILLERS)
- DATES: Friday 13 – Sunday 15 November 2020
- LOCATION: Esplanade Park, Fremantle
- TIMES: Fri: 6-11pm | Sat: 11am-4pm & 5-10pm
- COST: General admission tickets start from $25. Tickets include access to event, BeerFest tasting pot and all entertainment. Food and drinks available for purchase.
- TICKETS: On sale in August at fremantle.beerfestivals.com.au