Piccadilly Arcade is reopening its new and even more beautiful, heritage entryways this year on the 19th of November, right before the City of Perth’s festive Christmas Lights Trail gets underway, which has brought Christmas joy to many of us for four magical years and counting.
The arcade, of course, has not lost its much-loved iconic heritage charm, but has seen a modern update with the salmon pink archways being replaced with a fresh and stylish monochrome touch. In addition, the floors have received a new shiny polish, and the roof has been graced with new ceiling details.
In celebration of the re-opening, phase one is inviting city patrons to take a magical trip through the modernised and reimagined mall but not without a detour to the nostalgic pop-up of the original Piccadilly insta-vignette, inspired by Roaring Twenties glamour.
Phase two of the reopening is even more exciting and set for launch in 022 when the owners are excited to reveal the old theatre space as a stage for live events. The new Piccadilly Arcade is the Christmas miracle we all need following the past two years.
· 25 November, 6 pm – 8 pm: Ceramic Planter Painting hosted by Little Paint Co
· 30 November, 6 pm – 8:30 pm: Paint Your Inner (Drag) Queen by the Queens of paint and sip, Cabernet and Canvas
· 1 December, 6 pm – 8 pm: Floral Christmas Wreath Workshop by the lovely I’d Rather Wear Roses
· 4 December, 11 am – 1 pm: Life Drawing Workshop Charcoal Drawing by the bubbly personalities at Charcoal and Champagne
· 7 December, 6 pm – 8 pm: Little Paint Co share their time and expertise again with their Clay Christmas Decoration Making Workshop; and finally
· 9 December, 6 pm – 9 pm: Water Colour Workshop – Mystical Bugs with our friends at Open Hands Creative\